I'm a Computer Science and Computer Engineering student from Kentucky who's passionate about extraordinary user interactions, Bluetooth, and mobile app development. I attend programming competitions and bike around town in my spare time.
Fooji 2017-05-08 — Present
Fooji helps brands create unique and engaging fan experiences by leveraging social media networks and on-demand delivery services.
- Building consumer-facing iOS application from scratch using Swift 4
- Using GraphQL and Apollo iOS for model layer to ensure performance
- Working with clients including Disney, Fox, and Amazon
Bask 2017-01-08 — 2017-05-08
Bask created a teacher-to-student video platform for the education technology community. It was acquired by Brainly in January 2018.
- Oversaw development of entire web video platform using React on NodeJS
- Configured multiple AWS tools, including Elastic Beanstalk and S3, which powered Bask's web platform
Automatic Labs 2016-05-16 — 2016-08-12
Automatic Labs develops secure Bluetooth OBD-II hardware that connects cars to the Internet of Things. Features include IFTTT integration, Emergency Services Crash Alert, and metrics.
- Implemented Bluetooth and socket communications for real-time vehicle data using Objective-C on iOS
- Designed several user interface elements for driving metrics user display
eLink Design 2015-04-01 — 2017-01-08
eLink Design is Lexington, KY's premiere app and web development firm. Specializations include mobile messaging, social network applications, and full-featured website administration.
- Developed several class-leading social and enterprise applications using Swift and Objective-C as Lead iOS Developer
Conceptual Systems Corporation 2014-09-01 — 2015-04-01
- Engineered a suite of iOS applications to replace legacy Android and .NET software
CatHacks 2014-10-01 — 2017-05-08
CatHacks is Kentucky's first and furthest-reaching collegiate hackathon. Held each Spring, CatHacks brings college students together from all over the country for a fast-paced weekend of learning, creation, and fun. CatHacks is sanctioned by Major League Hacking.
- Organized Kentucky's first and second national hackathons
- Doubled attendance from 50 to 100 students at second-year event
- Helped raise $20,000 for event over two years from industry leaders including HP and Lexmark
Association for Computing Machinery 2015-04-01 — 2016-04-01
ACM is the oldest Computer Science educational society. It fosters coding outreach programs and provides opportunities to further CS learning.
- Grew chapter membership from 10 students to over 50
- Organized several coding outreach events on University of Kentucky campus
Boy Scouts of America 2004-01-01 — 2014-09-04
The Boy Scouts of America helps young adults live to the fullest by encouraging ample service, teaching civic responsibilities and fitness habits from a young age, and providing a safe environment to learn.
- Completed over 300 service hours including a 100 hour Eagle Scout Project
- Received the highest rank possible in Scouting
University of Kentucky 2014-08-20 — 2018-05-01
- CS 441G - Compilers
- CS 383 - Embedded Systems
- CS 485G - Systems Programming
- CS 485G - iOS Development
- CS 315 - Algorithms
- CS 460 - Machine Learning
Western Kentucky University 2012-08-19 — 2014-05-17
- CS 275 - Discrete Mathematics
Best iOS / macOS App
Best Use of Plaid API
Best Use of BitPay API
Best Mobile Data Backend
- Android Studio
Full Stack Web Development
- MySQL and PostgreSQL